Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Need help and advice, Trying to get the game working again
Panzer
Posted: Mar 26 2017, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Recruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,612

Hey everybody, I havent done this in a few years and it seems I just cant get it to work like I did back then. I managed to get tropical 1.22 to work but it doesnt have the vital options that I remember from another version. At this point I dont know what new there is from the community and sadly I dont have the technical wherewithall to try and figure out on my own. Basically I want the most realistic game with the most user options possible. I remember tropical had an option to exterminate populations on a planet. I want options for population controls. Like invading a planet and reducing the population so that your own race can become the majority over time and controlling what races immigrate where and stuff like that. I remember from last time that the options for mods are limited but what ever I can get im grateful for. Im not married to tropical but I did like it from last time. That said, I cant get 1.37 to work. I keep getting an error about missing .dll files and cant understand why it wont just work right. If the wall of text annoys someone im sorry this is on a phone and typing with this is now simple.
PMEmail Poster
Panzer
Posted: Mar 31 2017, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Recruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,612

Seriously? No one? Is this site dead or something?
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Modification Forum | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll