Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ever had a Paradise world in the start system....
KrelleK
Posted: Jul 2 2013, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Recruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,548

Ever had a Paradise world in the start system, that was not negated by having gravity that did not suite the race you played and/or had really bad mineral richness, or other things that made it uninteresting? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
KlackonRush
Posted: Aug 27 2013, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Trained

Member No.: 2,499

No, I've never seen a paradise world in my starting system. In fact paradise worlds in general seem to be very rare. Yet, sweet spot and green 1 planets are fairly common. Really bad mineral richness isn't that bad in my opinion. I love the machine races, with superior mining you can get quite a bit of minerals from a poor plains.

Best I've seen is Psilons with 2 splinter colonies in starting system. Even then I got steam rolled by machines hahhahaha. There was some other good planets in my home system too.
PMEmail Poster
KrelleK
Posted: Mar 30 2016, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Recruit

Member No.: 2,548

Now I have again had a paradise world in the starting system, this ones rain on the parede, for my rapid expansion, was that it was being small(4 i think it was), so gravity was low, mineral richness was average, so not that bad. but it also had the Rapid Rot "special" in a recent game i had. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by KrelleK on Mar 30 2016, 04:46 PM
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fun, Art & Story Forum | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll