Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Need help and advice, Trying to get the game working again
Panzer
Posted: Mar 26 2017, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Recruit

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,612

Hey everybody, I havent done this in a few years and it seems I just cant get it to work like I did back then. I managed to get tropical 1.22 to work but it doesnt have the vital options that I remember from another version. At this point I dont know what new there is from the community and sadly I dont have the technical wherewithall to try and figure out on my own. Basically I want the most realistic game with the most user options possible. I remember tropical had an option to exterminate populations on a planet. I want options for population controls. Like invading a planet and reducing the population so that your own race can become the majority over time and controlling what races immigrate where and stuff like that. I remember from last time that the options for mods are limited but what ever I can get im grateful for. Im not married to tropical but I did like it from last time. That said, I cant get 1.37 to work. I keep getting an error about missing .dll files and cant understand why it wont just work right. If the wall of text annoys someone im sorry this is on a phone and typing with this is now simple.
PMEmail Poster
Panzer
Posted: Mar 31 2017, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Recruit

Member No.: 2,612

Seriously? No one? Is this site dead or something?
PMEmail Poster
Vissavald
Posted: Oct 19 2017, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Recruit

Member No.: 2,570

Well, the MoO3 community is in a kind of coma, I think.

As for Tropical, sorry, I can't give you any advice 'cause I personally use only Vanilla mod (Bhruic/Gerra patches + some Otsego's) with some graphical improvements (Gofur, Otsego, Archangel Brian font and so on).
PM
danib
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Experienced

Member No.: 2,086

QUOTE (Panzer @ Mar 26 2017, 09:42 AM)
option to exterminate populations on a planet.

thats a building you can build

--------------------
I have a spelling chequer, It came with my pea sea,
It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye cannot sea.
the rest can be seen in the link of your chose

my moo3 files http://www.mediafire.com/danielboro. latest tropical 1.3.10 , full 1.3.10, update 1.3.7 to 1.3.10 ver2 new:part of 1.3.11 update
PMEmail PosterICQYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Modification Forum | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll